Auto Body Repair Process: The All Car Collision team knows that you expect the highest quality repairs for your vehicle. We also want you to expect your repairs to be done as quickly as possible, so all of our services are designed to make your particular repair process concise and clear to you.
When you entrust your vehicle to All Car Collision, Our Team will:
Provide you an estimate or explain our process for working with your insurance estimate. Fax, Mail or Email you our Repair list, designed to save you time and money while ensuring the best quality repairs.
Schedule an Appointment to confirm repair needs.
Pre-order your parts so your vehicle spends less time in the shop waiting for parts to arrive. Occasionally, we may have to order additional parts for damage that becomes apparent after your car is disassembled in the shop.
Schedule your vehicle drop-off date to align with parts arrival and help you make rental vehicle arrangements.
Contact you throughout the repair process with repair status reports.
Deliver your repaired vehicle “On Time”.
Leaving Your Car: BEFORE LEAVING – REMEMBER TO
- Please remove all items and debris; especially in your trunk area to eliminate time spent cleaning or moving and storing your items in order to gain access to your vehicle’s paint codes.
- Avoid using Armor All type products, which slows down our painting preparation.
- Please fill your fuel tank, which is necessary for proper realignment to be done.
- Please disable all automotive and audio alarm systems or provide us with the appropriate codes to bypass them during your repair process. You may wish to write down your radio station settings as they may be erased if the battery is disconnected during repairs.
- Please bring all keys with you for locked items such as trunks, wheel locks, spare tire locks, roof rack locks, etc. We will probably need more than a valet key to complete most repairs.
- Please bring your estimate information, which should include the name of insurance carrier responsible, your policy number, claim rep’s name and phone number and your claim number.